ACRUX FL GTX APPROACH SHOE-WOMENS *F2016*
Carefully designed for technical approaches and extended day hikes, the Acrux FL GTX delivers durable performance with the weather protection and custom comfort of an Adaptive Fit GORE-TEX® liner. The single piece upper uses seamless thermolaminated construction for elevated durability and irritation free performance, and the artfully designed Vibram® Arc’teryx Approach Outsole combines the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe with the stability and rolling stride of a hiking sole. The heel features a “Y” groove that helps facilitate braking on steep descents. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Arc’teryx Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that offers best fit adaptability, breathability and weather protection. The Acrux FL’s liner are made from a stretch GORE-TEX® that provides waterproof/breathable protection, full foot cushioning, and conforms to any foot shape. Using this liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® membrane to extend to the very top edge of the cuff. This puts it considerably higher than traditional constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
ARC’TERYX FOOTWEAR TECHNOLOGIES – THE SEAMLESS ONE PIECE UPPER
Seeking a new approach, Arc’teryx worked to design a lightweight, durable solution to wear and contact with rock, snow and ice. The result, their seamless one piece upper, employs PU coated nylon textile, woven after coating, to maintain air permeability and offer extreme abrasion resistance. The unique construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface resistant to abrasion, not subject to failure at seams, with lower overall weight. All materials are hydrophobic for fast drying.
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.