The classic performance, feel and look of leather meets progressive Arc’teryx footwear technologies in a multiday trail boot combining the durability and support of a mountaineering boot with the flexible agility of an approach shoe. The Bora Mid Leather GTX’s rich nubuck upper is a single piece that eliminates the weakness and irritation seams can cause while providing durability, air permeability, and form fitting comfort. Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit uses a stretch GORE-TEX® liner that conforms to the foot for a personalized, pressure free feel with no hot spots. Support needed for long trail days comes from the 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed and injected EVA midsole. Three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The design is women’s specific.
THE ARC’TERYX ADAPTIVE FIT ADVANTAGE
Performance fit is an Arc’teryx hallmark. The Bora Mid Leather GTX employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The unique stretch GORE-TEX® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/ breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the GORE-TEX® to extend to the very top of the collar, considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
VIBRAM® ARC’TERYX HIKING OUTSOLE
Collaboration helps identify and solve problems. For example, a hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, Arc’teryx worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® Arc’teryx Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The sole’s perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
- Seamless one piece nubuck leather upper is durable, comfortable and abrasion resistant
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch GORE-TEX® with air permeable EVA foam core
- High quality 1.6-1.8 mm Nubuck Leather
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!