With clowns to the left of you and jokers to the right, sometimes you have to make your way down the middle through a cold trench of muck and mire. Turn the slog into a cakewalk with DWR treated nubuck leather, waterproof/breathable B-DRY Lining, and 400 grams of foot-toasting Thinsulate™. Cold-traction optimized rubber prevents a slide back down that slippery slope.
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep feet dry while 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps them warm
- Durable nubuck leather uppers keep the elements out; durable water repellent (DWR) helps moisture bead up
- Molded rubber toe caps protect toes and add durability
- Molder rubber heel kicks with easy on/off lip secure a snowshoe strap
- Dual-density midsoles provide support and cushioning for all-day hikes or snowshoe treks
- Wool-topped, mylar-lined O FIT Thermal insoles add comfort and insulation for the bottom of your feet
- Thermoplastic urethane chassis and nylon shank add torsional stability and prevent stone bruising
- Granite Peak outsoles have deep, directional lugs for traction going up and down the trail
- Special winterized rubber soles are infused with silica to improve grip on icy surfaces
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!