The weather patterns on Mount Dickey almost always make a mess of your plans. Think you’ll spend the night in a tent? Think again. Be ready for anything with these warm, efficient bottoms. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. This fabric also has 30–92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility, functional fly and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!