Don’t pack this pant, wear it. These technical hiking pants have a glued fly for comfort and aesthetic, five zippered pockets (one on right leg) and a center-front button, which is easy to sew back on when you're out in the wilderness. Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit a wide range of boot sizes and offer ankle area protection.
- Double-weave fabric has stretch for mobility and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture
- Five zippered pockets: two each in front and back, plus one on the right leg
- Glued fly creates a clean aesthetic by removing the need to stitch through all the layers; also increases water resistance
- Center-front button is easily repairable out in the wilderness
- Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit a wide range of boot sizes
- Scuff guards add endurance to the inside ankle area
- Mid rise
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!