Tough, soft and stretchy, our new Escala Rock Pants balance crag performance with everyday comfort. The organic cotton, polyester and spandex twill manages moisture and regulates temperature, while the engineered pattern and stretch encourage free movement. The trim waistline has a zip fly and minimal under-harness bulk, thanks to the low-profile OppoSet™ adjustable waist. Breathable mesh backers and lay-flat construction on the hand and rear pockets maintains comfort. A low-profile right-thigh snap pocket secures valuables, and the tapered lower legs enable precise footwork.
- Tough but soft and stretchy organic cotton twill manages moisture and regulates temperature for all-day comfort
- Engineered pattern and high-stretch fabric enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand and rear pockets have breathable mesh backers and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Low-profile right-thigh snap pocket secures valuables
- Tapered lower leg provides a clear view of foot placements
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!