Built for where wheels won't go, the Fairview 40 is our lightest travel backpack that conforms to maximum carry-on dimensions.
Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Fairview can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase.
Fairview’s backsystem offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security. The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. Look a little closer and you'll also find a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve.
All of these features combined make the Fairview 40 the ideal travel companion for your next business meeting or weekend get-away.
- Conforms to maximum Carry-On luggage size
- Designed for Women
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile and discreet zippered main pocket
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Zip-away die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
Weight: 1.44 kg
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 54 (l) x 35 (w) x 35 (d)
Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!