Spindrift roars, wind howls, the summit calls. A balance between weight, durability, and protection, our new waterproof/breathable Galvanized Jacket delivers in the alpine, with a supple, robust 3-layer H2No® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yet like many a grizzled alpinist, it’s soft on the inside, in this case due to a jersey-knit backer that wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of internal comfort. The engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch (read: happy place). The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet and adjusts with our single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system. The handwarmer pockets ride high, above harness-line, and close with watertight zippers, as does the exterior chest pocket. A minimal hook-and-loop closure secures the cuffs, while polyurethane inner cuffs further eliminate gaps and maintain a seal. The hem cord locks adjust easily with one hand, and the center-front zip has an interior storm flap and non-chafing zipper garage.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuff features minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuff that grips glove when secured, keeping sleeve in place when you're swinging a tool
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!