The Hi-Loft Down Hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth in a lightweight, stuffable design you can take on your next backpacking trip or your daily commute. Made with a supple, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), this soft jacket has a low-profile, adjustable hood and drop-tail hem to bolster the toasty factor. The shell, which is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and resists moisture, tears and abrasion. Details include a smooth polyester mini-ripstop lining, quilted-through construction, zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior zippered security pocket that serves as a stuffsack and comes with a carabiner clip-in loop. The cuffs are bound with elastic, underarms are gusseted for increased range of motion and a drawcord hem cinches from inside the pockets. Hip length.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and weather while resisting tears and abrasion
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arm and keep the sleeves secure; drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!