With nearly 40 liters of capacity, the Jade 38 offers far more than a daypack. Ready for long days, the FreeFloat suspension provides all-day comfort. This is the pack to take when the elevation changes and terrain challenges more than make up for the mileage.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Women's specific 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!