If you don’t enjoy rooting in the bottom of your pack for buried gear, reach for the versatile Osprey Kestrel 32 and access all your gear by simply unzipping the large front panel.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
And if you don’t fill the entire pack with gear, simply cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps to stabilize and reduce the load.
Organization on the trail is easy with two side stretch mesh pockets and a mesh pouch on the front. Two zippered hip belt pockets give you a handy and secure storage for phone, camera, or energy bars.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- panel load access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!