A technical pant designed for hiking and trekking in warm weather, the Lefroy is clear reflection of the Arc’teryx commitment to purpose driven design. It starts with the fabric. Made from Aequora AirPerm™, the Lefroy is lightweight and comfortable next the skin, and allows air to flow for evaporative cooling. The fabric’s nylon content delivers strength and quick drying capabilities, and the elastane fibres add performance stretch. The focus is on hiking and trekking, but the Lefroy’s clean, simple design results in a relaxed aesthetic suitable for travel and casual wear.
- Air permeable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!