Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight, waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable, closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm, self-cleaning lugs for superior traction, even after muddy trail sections.
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking boots
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Rubberized toe and heel for protection
- Reflective heel for visibility in low-light conditions
- Luxurious foam through the collar and shaft
- Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Gore-Tex® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Midfoot ESS shank for torsional rigidity
- UltrATAC™ sole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Self-cleaning 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!