Our adaptable, go-anywhere Lightweight Black Hole® Pack features a clean, panel-loading design so you can go straight from trail to train to faraway country. It’s made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that withstands abrasion and protects your gear from the elements. This versatile panel-loader features a zippered main compartment for easy access to bulky gear like lunch, insulation and climbing shoes for the gym; it works with a hydration reservoir as well. A large front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet. Besides toting water bottles, the stretch-mesh side pockets can hold your hat, gloves and the evening’s baguette. Micro daisy chains provide lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater. Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort for the long haul and breathe to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Lightweight Black Hole Pack tote-bag style. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access to your gear; large zippered stash pocket; stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration compatible
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!