The Maple Grove Down Parka tamps down wintry weather with a combination of supple materials that feel like the welcoming warmth of your favorite pub. The 67% organic cotton/33% polyester canvas shell fabric not only has a soft and stretchy hand, but also a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase abrasion resistance. Inside, the 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation traps heat and wraps you in stuffable warmth. The full-length center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with snap closures and a stand-up collar to warm your neck and block the wind. Other features include an insulated two-way-adjustable hood, an insulated high-loft draft collar, and adjustable cuffs that secure with snap-tab closures. Pockets include a zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility, two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures, side-entry handwarmers, and an internal pocket that secures with a zipper. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Thigh length.
- Made of a blend of organic cotton and polyester and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for warmth and comfort
- Insulated two-way-adjustable, fixed hood
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closures
- Zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers; internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures
- Insulated high-loft draft collar
- Thigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!