When you’re packing for a long trip into terra incognita, fill up Osprey’s Meridian 75L/28". This durable wheeled duffel bag is capable of morphing to fit any travel transport situation. The rugged HighRoad chassis forms the bag’s rolling foundation. When you reach the end of the pavement, unzip the rear panel to reveal technical backpack suspension. A mesh backpanel provides outstanding ventilation. The suspension system is highly adjustable to fit a wide range of torso sizes and can be removed entirely to add more packing capacity when you need extra volume. Inside the main compartment, you’ll find four zippered side pockets to keep your gear organized. Internal compression straps hold everything in place during transit. Outside the bag, dual external compression straps add stability and padded top and side handles provide purchase when you’re lifting the bag into the back of the bus. There’s a zippered top pocket for easy access to small items and a rear panel pocket designed to accept a magazine or tablet. When you reach your destination, unclip the Meridian daypack from the front of the duffel bag and head out for new adventures.
- Grab Handles - Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for extra control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Rear Panel Pocket - Rear panel pocket holds magazines and an ID card window helps you quickly spot your bag on the luggage carousel
- Panel Access - Large front panel access to main body of pack with lockable sliders
- Stowaway Padded Harness - A comfortable harness for backpack style carry with torso adjustability, stows in the rear panel pocket and is removable for additional storage room
- Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!