Looking for a comfortable and fully featured hiking pack that’s thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s frame? The Mira 22 has you covered. This women’s-specific technical hike hydration pack is fully capable of assisting your next day hike or supported overnight trip. Clean-looking and comfortable, AirSpeed suspension and backpanel technology provide a stable carry and superior ventilation. Customize your fit with a harness design that offers over four inches of adjustability. An included 2.5-liter reservoir ensures you stay hydrated over extended explorations, and an integrated raincover makes sure your belongings stay dry in inclement weather. Pockets galore for effortless organization, and upper and lower compression straps keep your load stable.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly, ventilated 3D-tensioned open mesh Airspeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Low-profile, side zip front pocket with internal organization
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!