NANO-AIR LIGHT HYBRID JACKET-WOMENS *FALL17*
(You save $96.00)
Protection up front, breathability in the back, that’s what the Nano-Air® Light Hybrid does best. Created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures, the Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket will keep you at optimum operating temperature even on bad hair days. A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front. Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit cuffs with thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered hand pockets for comfort under a harness or pack and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms, side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!