For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 2-person tent, the Optic 2.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. Adjacent doors zip away for an expansive view.
- Minimum Weight5 lb. 13 oz. / 2.64 kg.
- Packed Weight6 lb. 3 oz. / 2.80 kg.
- Tent Floor70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- PolesPaleria DAC Pressfit™
- Canopy20D Poly Knit Mesh
- Fly75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor Area37 sq. ft. / 3.4 m2
- Number Of Doors2
- Number Of Poles3
- Number Of Vestibules2
- Vestibule Area12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2 / 6 sq. ft. 0.5 m2
- Interior Height48" / 122 cm
- Packed Diameter7 in / 18 cm
- Packed Length23 in / 58 cm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!