Keep the heat turned on with the furnace-like warmth of the Pipe Down Jacket. This fully waterproof jacket combines soft and compressible down insulation with a weather-stopping shell so you can stay out when the cold weather moves in. It has a durable yet soft, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell fabric that provides complete waterproof/breathable protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists moisture and increases abrasion resistance. Insulated with cozy 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), it traps your heat so you stay warm when the temperatures drop, stuffs easily into a pack and feels soft and weightless. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a low-profile visor for optimal visibility and pit zips let you cool off when you’re hiking back up for another lap. A removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt seals out spindrift and wind; it has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants. Articulated patterning throughout the arms lets you move freely and a comfortable microfleece panel lining the neck adds a soft touch against exposed skin. The pocket lowdown: two handwarmers (with a brushed lining for comfort and warmth), one chest (includes cable routing for your ear buds) and an interior drop-in for gloves or goggles. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector, a drop-tail hem and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), which is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap-secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!