The largest carry-on compatible Porter and one of the most versatile travel bags ever, the Porter 46 features padded sidewalls for protecting your gear and clothing, a dedicated and padded laptop/tablet sleeve, and a deployable shoulder harness and hipbelt for backpack style carry when you need it.
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket—and functional storage options for items both big and small—with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacketâ„¢ compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
- Internal zip pocket on front panel flap
Volume Dimensions Weight
O/S 2807 in3 / 46 l 23.2h x 14.8w x 13.0d in. 3.4 lbs.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!