POWDER BOWL INSULATED JACKET-MENS *FALL17*
When you’re trying to keep up with the season’s most celebrated storm, staying warm and staying fluid become one and the same. Our most versatile insulated jacket, the Powder Bowl features body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight. It’s built with a tough, 2-layer 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the shell sloughs snow and drizzle in wet storms. A strategically placed combination of compressible 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation provides lightweight, efficient warmth on single-digit days and remains warm even when wet. Inside, a 100% polyester lining increases durability, adds an easy glide and manages moisture when you work up a steam. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions; a tall collar protects your face and neck from freezer burn. Finer points include a fully adjustable powder skirt; pit zips; watertight, coated slim zips ; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm pocket; two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX ® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem is accessed inside the handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!