With a thoughtful design that focuses on use, the Psiphon SL Pant’s material, patterning and features are specifically selected for multi pitch climbs. Made from Cresta™, a stretch woven nylon, the Psiphon SL provides the high level of abrasion resistance climbers’ require, and offers stretch performance for freedom of movement on the rock. The material also has a high level of air permeability. This allows air to circulate for effective thermal regulation and moisture management in high exertion situations and warmer conditions. The hand pockets are lined with mesh to further increase airflow if needed.
- Weather resistant
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two rear pockets
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!