Quandary Pants were made for sticky situations, like choosing which pants to wear for the next 15 days in hot, humid weather. These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility. Made from lightweight and stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the pants provide 50+ UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-button closure, hidden drawcord, reverse-coil zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front; there’s one zippered back pocket and one drop-in. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 30".
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Available in 30" inseam
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!