After 15 years of ascents and counting, our R1® Hoody keeps racking ’em up. Its highly refined high/low interior grid fabric (Polartec® Power Grid®)—the lightest and most breathable version yet, and still exclusive to Patagonia—warms, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability and a terrific feel. The feminine silhouette and design include the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deeper front zipper with a comfy zipper garage that’s easy on your chin; discreet, on-seam wrist-warming thumb holes; and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. Other features include raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, a high exterior chest pocket, Variable Conditions Cuffs with spiral-stitch construction that let you push up your sleeves without constricting your forearms, a long torso for layering under a harness and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for wrist coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!