Our RPS Rock Pants were crafted for unrestricted movement on techy routes. Made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven blend (with recycled content), they’re our lightest-weight synthetic rock-climbing pants. Minimalist detailing includes a crotch gusset and articulated patterning, a separating zip-fly waist with our innovative, sleek, improved OppoSet™ adjustable waist closure (no belt loops), and cuffs that cinch with an ultralow-profile shock cord and ultralow-profile cord lock. Pocketing: two drop-ins with mesh backing, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat and a right-thigh zip pocket that stays clear of leg loops. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and breathable 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!