Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes. They’re our lightest-weight synthetic rock-climbing pants, are made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven fabric (with recycled content) and transform easily into capris with a simple pull of the hidden elastic drawcord at the cuffs. A modest, comfortable fit allows freedom of movement on steep, sticky approaches, with room for a baselayer during an open bivy. The separating zip-fly waist now adjusts solely via our innovative, sleek, improved OppoSet™ closure—no belt loops, no need. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. A zippered thigh pocket holds a topo, lighter, lip balm and other small goods. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!