When it comes to winter weather, we’re all for inappropriate behavior. Give us your damp, penetrating cold, your pelting graupel and your outright-nasty winds. Those “bad” conditions are simply more reason to revel in the season when you’re wearing the tenacious Rubicon. Our Rubicon Jacket combines a tough shell fabric and stay-warm-when-wet insulation to keep you warm and comfortable ripping it up while everyone else is holed up with a latté and chili mac. The exterior is made of durable 70% recycled polyester ripstop (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled) insulation (100-g Thermogreen® in the sleeves) adds heat to thwart icebox temperatures. Finer points include articulated arms; pit zips; an easy-gliding liner; a zip-off powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants); a helmet-compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment; and zippered pockets, including two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for gloves and goggles, and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) in the sleeves stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap-secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers with soft fleece lining for comfort; one interior stash, and one interior media pocket with cable routing. Other pockets: one chest with snap; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem; drawcord exits into handwarmers for adjustment
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.