Designed for big mountain freeride and skiing, the Sabre Pant is waterproof, breathable, hardwearing and combines a Regular fit with clean lines. Storm protection and warmth come from the N80p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel.
Features are selected specifically for the snow, and optimized to handle the transition from groomed run to backcountry descent. Ultra durable 100D laminated Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and colour matched Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Large cargo pockets with internal volume channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips can open wide for rapid ventilation on ascents and traverses. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sidewinder SV, Sabre and other compatible jackets, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow.
- Lightly insulated
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Hip stash pocket
- Two cargo pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!