The North Face Shielder men's insulated parka is built for urban exploration in inclement weather. The DryVent™ 2-layer construction keeps you dry, and the 550-fill-power down keeps you warm.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2-layer shell delivers excellent weather protection
- RDS-certified 550-fill-power down; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks that provide down and feathers for the products we all love
- Hood with brim and chin guard extend protection
- Covered, reverse-coil pit-zip venting lets in cooling airflow when the weather changes
- Stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the 2-way, reverse-coil center-front zipper
- Covered, reverse-entry, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Adjustable rip-and-stick cuff tabs
- Shaped droptail hem extends coverage in back
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!