The Sigma FL Pant strikes the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. This versatile softshell pant is designed for fast and light tactics on rock, alpine and ice climbing routes. Material mapping places Wee Burly™ Double Weave reinforcements in the seat and knees and air permeable, 4-way stretch Fortius™ 1.5 in the body for increased mobility and reduced weight. The Trim fit and tapered lower leg minimizes loose fabric and articulation enables full range of motion and a drawcord at the cuff seals out updrafts and debris.
- Four-way stretch textile
Design & Fit
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff with grommets for installing a gaiter cord
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Waistbelt fits comfortably under harnesses and backpacks
- Harness friendly zippered thigh pocket
- Harness friendly zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!