Attention to functional protection creates a design focused on climbing. Utilizing a superlight, durable yet highly breathable material, the Sigma SL Anorak gives unrestrained movement and elevated performance in a softhsell pullover for comfortable, confident climbing. Superlight and breathable Aequora Airperm™ fabric gives wind protection and durability against rock. The deep front zip makes access easy and increases air flow during streneuous climbs. The fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood sits comfortably when climbing and doesn't restrict vision. The Sigma SL Anorak is the sum total of Arc'teryx designers responding to the needs of our climbing community.
- Aequora AirPerm™ is lightweight and comfortable next to skin in warm weather, has elastane for stretch
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with draw cords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
- Hemlock™ prevents jacket from slipping out from under harness
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Exterior left chest pocket with zipper
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!