When you attack your turns with the same force as storms slamming into Fernie, then you need a shell that’s focused on your freedom of movement, your comfort in cold conditions and your protection from frenzied weather. Our Insulated Snowshot Jacket meets these demands with an articulated fit that allows you to flex and ride naturally without feeling constrained. A durable, soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection keeps you dry through precipitation, overhead and the occasional augering-in. For full-time warmth the Snowshot has soft, stuffable Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation to trap heat and continue to stay warm even if wet. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a built-in visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; a tall collar protects your neck and face even with the hood down. Articulated patterning in the arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Inside, a low-profile powder skirt provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep (it has a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket (with a key clip). There’s also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With a technical silhouette and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.