Anyone who’s bummed their way through a season or two knows the importance of being on a first-name basis with the patrol, avoiding your buddy’s landlord and keeping your options open whenever new storms arrive. Our motion-friendly Snowshot, designed for superior comfort and mobility, lets you slip through the season’s highs and lows. For creative link-ups in the pillows and trees or dropping into fresh steeps, Snowshots have a fabric package that includes a burly H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases the fabric’s durability and keeps you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor; soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep. Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With a technical silhouette and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Quisque Rutrumos||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.