When it comes to winter storms, we love a good free-for-all. That’s why we designed the motion-friendly Snowshots. They complement hit-or-miss weather with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping from first chair to last call. The H2No® Performance Standard shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent wet snow from saturating the fabric (and dismiss spilled beer). Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your baselayers and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With an updated technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32½".
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!