When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Built to fit most carry-on size requirements, you won’t have to wait at baggage claim before starting your adventure. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG™ inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket™ compression straps to cinch it down. Carry-on size.
- Deployable Backpack Suspension - Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel for ultimate carry comfort
- Removable Suspension - Backpanel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity
- Panel Access - Large panel zip opening with lockable sliders provides easy access to main compartment
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Internal Compression Straps - Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- Internal Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!