Stay dry and keep moving in our updated Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: Its improved fabric provides lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell is 100% recycled, using yarns built from sources including discarded fishing nets, and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. It has a single exterior left-chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets, minimal hook-and-loop closures at the wrists and a dual-adjust drawcord to cinch the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Welted exterior left-chest pocket has a DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!