Any time sudden storms threaten is a good time for our light, supple and stretchy waterproof/breathable Stretch Rainshadow. The minimalist pullover uses a 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and packs away to nearly nothing. The deep center-front zipper allows for easy pull-on when the skies unleash, and the adjustable hood fits over an alpine helmet, but also rolls down and stows away when the skies clear. Watertight zippers close the main opening as well as the drop-in torso pocket, which doubles as a stuffsack with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. The ultraminimal elastic cuffs and single-adjust drawcord hem further seal out weather.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front and drop-in torso pocket zippers
- Deep center-front zipper pulls on over a helmet
- Zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop; inner mesh pocket compresses jacket when self-stuffed
- Ultraminimal elastic cuffs and single-adjust drawcord hem seal out weather
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!