The Taema Zip Neck manages the shifting temperatures and conditions encountered on extended trail runs. Lightweight and quick drying, the Phasic™ LT fabric wicks moisture and maintains comfort in warm zones. The Ourea™ overlay at the chest adds warmth and wind protection needed for cooler temperatures, exposed ridges and increases in elevation. The deep front zipper provides ventilation, thumbholes hold sleeves in place, and the articulated design moves with the body for optimal comfort.
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Ourea™ microfibre chest overlay adds warmth and wind protection
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Mid-height collar layers easily
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Long sleeves
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!