To get around town in the cold and wet weather of Minneapolis, many people choose a yellow taxi. We prefer to see the sights from inside the warmth of our Topley Jacket. Insulated for the coldest conditions, this jacket has an urban-friendly design and an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection in any weather. Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down reclaimed from duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth and keeps your psych high as the temperature drops low. The adjustable, removable hood is insulated for warmth and comes with a laminated visor to protect your face while preserving visibility. The center-front zipper features external and interior storm flaps, and the neck is lined with soft microfleece. It has handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey fabric, two top-entry pockets with flaps and a chest pocket with a waterproof zipper (and headphone compatibility). A dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out cold air and gloomy weather. Hip length with drop-tail hem.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- 2-way center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with snap closure; collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Insulated, removable and adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest patch pocket with waterproof-coated zipper and headphone compatibility
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length with drop-tail hem
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!