The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers—and they do it with breathability and zero excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop (100% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and water-resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots, while doubling as vents. With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop) and partially elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!