When a midwinter nor’easter rolls into town, meet it at the station in the ready-for-anything Tres 3-in-1 Parka. You can wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; or hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A waterproof/breathable barrier adds mountaineering-level storm protection, while the inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. Shell details include an internally adjustable, removable hood; a 2-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap with hidden snap closure; a stand-up collar; and a microfleece-lined chin flap. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Shell is lower-hip length; zip-out jacket is hip length.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; exposed handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zippers and are lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; exposed left-chest pocket has polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and are lined with microfleece; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side seam
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!