Our most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with Polygiene® permanent odor control for daily use. Capilene® Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear these alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as trapping warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 66% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 33% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!