- Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
You can exchange items purchased on OutterLimits.com at our retail location. You must have a store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. To exchange by mail, we highly recommend placing a new order online or by phone, since quantities may be limited. Then return the unwanted items by following the process listed below.
All returns must be made within 45 days of purchase. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping charges. You must have a store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. Returned merchandise must in new, unworn condition with all original tags and packaging. Any return made that does not meet the above criteria will be denied. The following items are considered non-refundable:
- For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept any returns on underwear tops and bottoms.
- For safety reasons, we are not able to accept any returns on protection and fall/arrest related climbing equipment. This includes but not limited to : carabiners, cams, nuts, all bolt protection, runners or any type of webbing, helmets, harnesses, ropes and any cut cordage of any kind.
You can return items purchased on OutterLimits.com at our retail location . To make a return by mail, please follow the simple return process below.
1. For customer who have created an account, go to My Account on the top left of the page, login and click on Completed or Completed Orders , select the order# which contains items you wish to return, click Return Item(s) , select item and quantity that are being return, select reason and Submit Return Request. Skip to step 3. If you bought items and checked out as Guest then go to step 2.
2. If you checked out as a Guest, please print out and complete our return request form.
3. Ship the product back with the completed return form. All returns must be accompanied with store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. Please allow 14 business days from the day you return your package for your return to be credited. We highly recommend sending your package using a shipping carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Outter Limits is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
4. Please Mail all Returns to:
630 Broadway Avenue
Saskatoon, SK , S7N 1A9