We work closely with all of the best outdoor companies, and we choose only products that are built to last and come with an extensive manufacturer's warranty. We can assist you with any repair or warranty issue that you may have. Simply follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
1. Contact the manufacturer first to determine if they can help, usually they can address your concerns and offer you options of repairing or replacing your item. Many vendors prefer to work directly with customers on warranty issues, and working with the vendor directly often means a faster resolution for you. Check out the links below for the vendor’s warranty pages.
2. If the vendor is not able to assist you, or has referred you to Outter Limits, please email our Warranty & Repairs department and describe the nature of the defect. Please include photos of the defective product. Warranty and Repairs can be reached via email at email@example.com, or you may call 877-374-1663.
3. Please clean or launder your item , any item that is returned uncleaned will be charged a $25.00 cleaning fee.
4. Please do not send an item to us until you have taken these steps.
5. Once your warranty or repair has been approved, we highly recommend sending your package using a shipping carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Outter Limits is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. Please ship your item to:
630 Broadway Avenue
Saskatoon, SK , S7N 1A9
Timeline & Process
- Turn around time for items sent to Outter Limits for warranty or repair is about 6-8 weeks from time we receive it.
- If the vendor decides that the item is not a warranty but can be repaired the vendor will contact us with a quote and we will get permission and payment from you to proceed.
- Once we receive the repaired or replaced item from the vendor, we then forward it back to you.