Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus.
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Internal compression strap system
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Kg : 1.44 (M/L) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 54 (l) x 35 (w) x 37 (d)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!