GRAYL ULRALIGHT COMPACT WATER PURIFIER
The original purifier that put us on the map. It's compact, fits in virtually any backpack pocket and provides global protection from waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics. In fifteen seconds, it makes 16 ounces (473 ml) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere on earth.
- Compact – fits in most backpack pockets and cup holders
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers and adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Purifies (and filters) contaminated water in 15 seconds (2 liters per minute)
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L)
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Tested to NSF Standards 42+53
- Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Height: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H
- Diameter (at base): 2.7” (6.8 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53
- Origin: Designed in United States; Ultralight Compact made in China, Purifier Cartridge media made in United States
You can exchange items purchased on OutterLimits.com at our retail location,, this must be a same item for item exchange, ie. switching a size or colour of the same item. You must have a store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. To exchange by mail, we highly recommend placing a new order online or by phone, since quantities may be limited. Then return the unwanted items by following the process listed below.
All returns must be made within 45 days of purchase. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping charges. You must have a store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. Returned merchandise must in new, unworn condition with all original tags and packaging. Any return made that does not meet the above criteria will be denied. The following items are considered non-refundable:
- For hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept any returns on underwear tops and bottoms.
- For safety reasons, we are not able to accept any returns on protection and fall/arrest related climbing equipment. This includes but not limited to : carabiners, cams, nuts, all bolt protection, runners or any type of webbing, helmets, harnesses, ropes and any cut cordage of any kind.
You can return items purchased on OutterLimits.com at our retail location .Simply drop off your item with your invoice and your return will be process with 24 hours of the next business day, an email confirmation will be sent. To make a return by mail, please follow the simple return process below.
1. For customer who have created an account, go to My Account on the top left of the page, login and click on Completed or Completed Orders , select the order# which contains items you wish to return, click Return Item(s) , select item and quantity that are being return, select reason and Submit Return Request. Skip to step 3. If you bought items and checked out as Guest then go to step 2.
2. If you checked out as a Guest, please print out and complete our return request form.
3. Ship the product back with the completed return form. All returns must be accompanied with store receipt, gift receipt or shipping invoice. Please allow 14 business days from the day you return your package for your return to be credited. We highly recommend sending your package using a shipping carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Outter Limits is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
4. Please Mail all Returns to:
630 Broadway Avenue
Saskatoon, SK , S7N 1A9
***Due to Covid-19, Canada Post shipping may take longer than expected.***
To Track your Canada Post parcel - click here .
Offer limited to online orders shipped Expedited Parcel Post within Canada only. Gift cards and taxes do not count toward order total for free shipping eligibility.Orders must meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 1m, weight less than 30kg) .Hazardous goods shipments are not eligible for free shipping.
Orders under $99 sent via Expedited Parcel within Canada are $9.99.
Method Order Total Rate Delivery Time
Expedited Parcel over $99 $0.00 3–12 business days**
Expedited Parcel under $99 $9.99 3–12 business days**
Xpresspost under $599 $19.99 2–5 business days**
Signature required upon delivery
Shipping restrictions may apply to certain products and destinations. These restrictions include regional distribution agreements, hazardous or over-sized products.
Contactless Pickup – Free ( week days between 10am and 4pm )
Items are available for pickup at Outter Limits, 630 Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, S7N1A9, 306-374-1663. Simply select Contactless PickUp*FREE choice on our shipping options menu during checkout, and you will be notified when your order is ready. At the time of pickup, you must provide a government issued ID matching the pickup name on the order, as well as a copy of your confirmation email, call the store at 306-374-1663 and a sales associate will bring out your order.
Door-to-Door – Free Delivery
Items are available for Door-to-Door delivery with-in the Saskatoon area only. Simply select Door-to-Door Delivery*FREE choice on our shipping options menu during checkout, and you will be notified when your order is ready. We will send message you to with instructions and to schedule a drop off day and time. Delivery days are Monday through Fridays, there will be no deliveries on weekends and holidays.
Shipping within Canada Only
Orders are sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel Post. Shipping upgrades will be shipped using Canada Post Xpresspost. Orders are insured in case of damage or loss. Applicable provincial and federal taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped. Most orders are shipped from Saskatoon, SK and take one to three business days to verify credit and product availability, in addition to the delivery times shown. **Please note that these are only estimated delivery times are not guaranteed. Isolated and rural areas may take longer. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances , Canada Post labour interuptions, may also impact delivery time.
Tracking number/information will be provided once verification process has been completed in three to five business days.Package tracking is not available until package is picked up by the shipper and entered into their tracking system.
Shipping Charges for a Return
Outter Limits do not refund the original shipping charges, unless we have made an error in shipping ( wrong product, size or colour , etc.) If the reason for return is a matter of personal error (duplicate items ordered, change of mind, etc.), the customer is responsible for shipping charges back to Outter Limits. If shipment is refused the customer is responsible for cost of returning goods, if package is sent back collect, Outter Limits reserves the right to deduct the shipping charges from the return items cost.
GST, PST and HST Taxes
When an order is shipped to the following provinces or territories, Outter Limits must collect the following taxes:
Alberta (AB) -5% GST on product and shipping
British Columbia (BC)- 5% GST on product and shipping
Manitoba (MB)- 5% GST on product and shipping
New Brunswick (NB) – 15% HST on product and shipping
Newfoundland (NL) – 15% HST on product and shipping
Northwest Territories (NT) – 5% GST on product and shipping
Nova Scotia (NS) – 15% HST on product and shipping
Nunavut (NU) – 5% HST on product and shipping
Ontario (ON) – 13% HST on product and shipping
Prince Edward Island (PE) – 15% HST on product and shipping
Quebec (QC) – 5% GST on product and shipping
Saskatchewan (SK) - 5% GST on product and shipping plus 6% PST on the total of the product
Yukon (YT) – 5% GST on the total of the product and shipping