TAMOK 750 DOWN JACKET - WOMENS
DESCRIPTION This down jacket is made for backcountry freeride but works perfectly for general outdoor activities. It’s made with aeroDownproof f…
This down jacket is made for backcountry freeride but works perfectly for general outdoor activities.
It’s made with aeroDownproof face fabric to provide good weather protection, durability, and soft touch, and filled with premium, certified down with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
The main fabric is a down-proof 45D 100% recycled Nylon fabric that is windproof, highly water-resistant and has a cotton-like look and feel. In addition, it has been treated with PFC-free DWR for extra water repellency. The shoulders are reinforced with a woven 70Dx150D polyester quality with a suede feel to provide extra protection and a distinctive look.
The jacket is filled with high-quality, RDS-certified 750fp down (180 g in women’s M).
Key features include a helmet-compatible hood with one-hand adjustment, hand warming pockets with a soft lining, a napoleon pocket, and a packable pocket.
The jacket has a regular fit with articulated arms and a longer cut in the back for extra protection.
- Weight 522 gr.
- Style no: 1221-19
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- Down insulated
- Extra insulated shoulders with down + synthetic insulation
- Hand-warming pockets
- Horizontal chest ventilation with YKK DWR treated zip
- Internal chest pocket
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Reinforced shoulders
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Stretch cuffs
- YKK™ 2-way water resistant front zipper
- More than 50% of synthetic fibers in this product is recycled.