Light, warm, and windproof – the Venta is a streamlined mitten for cross-country skiing, winter trail runs, and cold-weather hikes. The GORE-TEX…
Light, warm, and windproof – the Venta is a streamlined mitten for cross-country skiing, winter trail runs, and cold-weather hikes. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ softshell fabric blocks wind, repels rain and snow, and breathes. The fleeced interior adds light warmth, dexterity is built into the patterning, and TPU palm reinforcements enhance durability and improve grip. Sensors let you use your touchscreen devices, and a reinforced tab makes it easy to pull them on.
Redesigned with a more durable reinforced leather tab and breathable Octa Loft™ insulation.
- Weather resistant
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
- High-loft fleece lining provides warmth, wicks moisture, is soft next to the hand
- Octa® Loft knit insulation at the back of the hand provides additional warmth
- Durable slim-fit elastic cuff layers easily under a jacket
- Tab has a carabiner clip-in loop for attachment to a pack or jacket
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric with 4-way mechanical stretch blocks wind, resists rain and snow, is highly breathable
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
- TPU reinforcements at palm and fingers improve grip and durability