Our Wind Shield Pants serve the high-output athlete whether Nordic skiing, winter cycling or running in freezing temps. They’re lightweight, soft-shell running pants that wick, stretch, breathe and protect. The fabric warms throughout, with the front and the complete lower legs using 100% recycled polyester laminated to a stretchy and breathable windproof film. The upper back half (knees to waist) is hybridized with an un-laminated, stretchy, wicking 85% polyester/15% spandex jersey fabric. Details include an elastic waist (with strong drawcord), zippered hand pockets and zippered cuff openings with a snap closure for ease of pulling-on over shoes or Nordic boots. Reflective elements at front-left hip and behind both knees. Polygiene® permanent odor control and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
Check the box below
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!